I would like to thank everyone that commented on my blog as well. My favorite part of having a blog was reading everyone’s comments - some of them were funny and made me laugh and others gave me things to think about or new songs to consider. I am surprised at how many people in class like country music, usually I'm just made fun of but I can't help it if I'm just a country girl at heart. I'm glad to see I'm not alone though, and I know country music is becoming more and more popular every year even among non-country listeners.
And in response to someone's comment... rednecks are not the same as cowboys, cowboys are much hotter.
I decided this post would be about my personal favorite country songs. It was very hard for me to decide but I tried to narrow it down to only 10. I also tried to limit it to one song per artist and added some not so well known songs to give you guys a broader range of music. These songs are from various artists with different styles. I hope you will download some of them and enjoy them as much as I do!
1. It's a Great Day to Be Alive - Travis Tritt
2. Good Morning Beautiful - Steve Holy
3. Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
4. One of These Days - LeAnn Rimes
5. I've Got Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
6. Back Where I Come From - Kenny Chesney
7. Mud on the Tires - Brad Paisley
8. Where the Green Grass Grows - Tim McGraw
9. I'm Moving On and Prayin' for Daylight (I couldn't decide!) - Rascal Flatts
10. When You Come Around - Deric Ruttan
Thanks again for everyone’s great comments! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Save a Horse.
Ride a Cowboy.